The primary responsibility of this position is to help ensure proper maintenance and timely repairs on all of WSI’s vehicles.
- Repair and maintain vehicles, forklifts and loaders.
- Assist others with general repairs.
- Maintain inventory including ordering necessary parts.
- Maintain consistent presence of assigned worksite and regularly work hours specified
- Professionally interact with colleagues and co-workers
- Comply with all Company policies and applicable laws.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems, basic welding skills, lubrication, tune-ups, tire repairs, fueling, troubleshooting, and general repair of vehicles and rolling stock.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Ability to identify, correct and report Safety Hazards.
- Pleasant and professional manner in dealing with co-workers, supervisors, employees, outside agencies, and vendors.
- Ability to communicate in the English language, comprehending, speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Ability to function as part of the team, with co-workers, supervisor, and other departments.
- Previous Technical Schooling is a plus.
- Chosen applicant will be required to supply own tools.
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below:
Apply via link