Apply via link
August 20, 2020
- Responsible for preparation and development of construction methods, techniques, and procedures for the implementation of construction discipline work processes
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with project objectives and guidelines
- Organize and prioritize a variety of assignments and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards and remain knowledgeable of requirements for applicable codes and standards on a project
- Perform constructability assignments and coordinate the implementation of the constructability review program during the design and construction phase
- Provide technical interpretation of design documents in support of construction managers, superintendents, and contractors and provides specific expertise for problem solving activities
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of the project quality program
- Perform surveillance/examinations to ensure that the Quality objectives are being met for the project
- Coordinate the preparation and revision of technical work procedures consistent with project design and construction requirements
- Works in a multi-discipline team, reporting to the Field Lead, in support of the construction
- Reviews Vendor and Shop Drawings engineering documents and drawings produced by engineering contractor.
- Facilitates decision making and helps formulate company position on Mechanical site queries presented by EPCM contractor
- Promote safety culture and is cognizant of the importance of implementing Safety in Design criteria and specifications
- Identifies critical focus areas and areas of concern under Mechanical scope and elevates them to the Field Engineering Lead
- Supports construction team in ensuring Mechanical construction activities are carried out in line with drawings and specifications and in resolving Mechanical Quality non conformances
- Attends bid clarification meetings, reviews contractor queries and responses to contractors and Participates in the Technical Bid Evaluation.
- Manages the Mechanical engineering interface between Engineering Contractor and Construction Subcontractors.
- In-process and Final Inspections of Mechanical components and communicating the readiness for Final Inspection with QC
- Performing field walk-downs and inspections to review work for conformance with design requirements, applicable codes/standards and project procedures
- Detail knowledge of working with Mechanical Millwrights and craft providing them guidance and support for field verification of rotating and static equipment
- Extensive knowledge of the Mechanical/Piping Construction process
Apply via link