We are growing and looking for a Master Technician at our location in Jacksonville, Florida that is highly motivated, project-driven, and passionate about performing quality work on European & Exotic engineering. We are fortunate and did not layoff any team members during this time. Actually, our business has grown.
Our shop is family-owned and operated by diehard European automotive enthusiasts with a passion for performance and racing. We are known for the work that we do on BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche cars, and we also work on Audi, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes-Benz, MINI Cooper, Rolls-Royce, Sprinter Vans, and Volkswagen.
- Min of 3 years of dealership experience (preferably European or Exotic Auto dealers).
- Performance, motorsport, and welding experience a plus.
- Must be ASE Certified or have Factory Training & Manufacturer Certifications.
- Own and bring general mechanic tools/box. We provide most Manufacture specialty tools, and LIC scan tools and licensed factory diagnostic software.
- Drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Have a valid and current driver’s license.
- Perform assigned repairs using manufacturer and dealership standards and guidelines.
- Proficiently use a computer for diagnostic and programming purposes.
- Test, check and road-test each vehicle as necessary to ensure accurate diagnosis and repair.
- Perform work in the priority assigned by the Shop Manager.
- Give adequate notice if a promised completion time cannot be achieved.
- Keep Service Advisor informed of vehicle’s progress.
- Return vehicle in clean condition (disinfected).
- Familiarize and utilize all of the shop’s resources.
- Be a man or woman of their word and to stand behind the quality of their work.
- Technicians will be responsible for performing service inspections, diagnosing the cause of vehicle malfunctions, and performing appropriate repairs from recommended service plans by using diagnostic software, engine analyzers, and compression gauges. The technicians will also examine the vehicles to identify necessary repairs or maintenance items that may not be included on the repair order. We work on performance builds so performance and welding knowledge is also a plus.
- Technicians are expected to take photos and videos and type detailed notes. They will need to exemplify good communication and customer service skills to interact with clients to explain inspection videos or advisory notes. We are a hands-on team and expect everyone to help each other do the best job for our clients.
- Technicians are expected to use common and specialty hand tools, including grinding machines, hoists, flame-cutters, lathes, and pneumatic devices. In addition, they will need to employ high-tech tools to repair the onboard computers and electronic components that operate many of the car’s highly integrated internal systems.
- Technicians are required to communicate directly with the Shop Manager and/or Service Advisor on the status of their projects each day. All work must be clearly and accurately documented and must be approved by Shop Manager before turning in hours at the end of each week.
- Starting pay $30-$40/hour, depending on skills & experience.
- Working 50 book labor hours/week = $75-$100K/year
- Working 40 book labor hours/week = $60-$80K/year
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week (or more)
- Must complete a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Health Benefits Offered!
To apply for an opening, please contact us via phone or email first.
Full job description can be viewed here: https://www.indeedjobs.com/jobs/f123f9d36e703b173c8f
View our website here: https://www.bavarianrennsport.com/
*All Mechanic Jobs, Audi Mechanic Jobs, Bentley Mechanic Jobs, BMW Mechanic Jobs, Ferrari Mechanic Jobs, Lamborghini Mechanic Jobs, Mercedes-Benz Mechanic Jobs, MINI Cooper Mechanic Jobs, Porsche Mechanic Jobs, Rolls-Royce Mechanic Jobs, Sprinter Van Mechanic Jobs, VW Mechanic Jobs