American Custom Yachts
The marine mechanic performs repairs on shafts and struts, engine alignments and boat repowers. The marine mechanic also removes and reinstalls propellers.
- Fabricates or repairs metal components, such as exhaust systems, chassis repair, and structural repair.
- Fabricates lifting or towing attachments, hydraulic systems, shields, or other such devices.
- Installs plumbing and electrical components on board vessels.
- Wears all of the necessary personal protective equipment, such as hard hats, eye, and hearing protection, gloves, and dust and respiratory protection.
- Follows company policies/procedures and observes safety and security procedures.
- Have knowledge of fuel, hydraulic, pneumatic, brake and other vessel systems.
- Have two or more years of experience in a related field.
- Hold high-school diploma or equivalent. Additional training, such as commercial, shop, technical school or in-house training is a plus.
- Have strong interpersonal/networking skills.
- Be able to read and write alphabetically and numerically.
- Be an effective communicator (both verbal and written).
- Possess time-management, organization and multi&45;tasking skills.
- Be adaptable, flexible and detail-oriented.
- Be able to provide verifiable references of past work experience.
- group health
- dental plan
- life insurance
- short &long-term disability
- paid holidays
- paid vacations
To apply for this opening, visit link below:
Apply via link