As a Machinist for Rolls-Royce, you will have the opportunity to utilize your skills to operate a variety of equipment, turning, grinding, milling, and use a variety of precision measuring instruments, inspect in process or finished parts and feature characteristics as well as manufacturing methods to blueprint specifications. This is a chance for you to develop a career within a global business and to help us improve our processes. You will need to be able to work any shift and be flexible to change shifts as needed.
- Perform all duties to the highest quality standards and within the allotted time or budget while adhering to prescribed safety rules and regulations
- Report to supervision any unsafe conditions that they may become aware of
- Setting machine origins in accordance with the set-up instructions
- Working to machine dimensions and maintain close tolerances and correlated dimensions with a high demand for squareness, concentricity, finish and parallelism
- Setting and loading all tools in conjunction with set-up instructions to complete assigned jobs
- Must be able to lift, carry and visually inspect parts with ability to do basic math
- High school diploma or equivalent GED (General Education Diploma) and 3+ years of machining experience
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be a U.S. Citizen
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link here: https://rollsroyce.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/professional/job/Indianapolis/Machinist_JR6063245-1
At Rolls-Royce, innovation is in our DNA. We pioneer integrated power and propulsion solutions across multiple markets. We embrace the power of data and technology and we aim to be Digital First in everything we do.
We’re the second largest global provider of defence aero-engine products and services globally with 16,000 engines in the service of 160 customers in 100 countries. Our engines power aircraft in every major sector, including: transport, combat, patrol, trainers, helicopters and unmanned aerial vehicles.
Email Address Hidden