The service department at Eskridge Lexus in NW Oklahoma City is now taking applications for an Automotive Service Technician (new and pre-owned vehicles).
This job involves inspecting, documenting, diagnosing, repairing and performing maintenance on automobiles. Performing work as indicated on repair order. Communicating with management, service staff and customers as needed, basic computer skills, maintaining a neat and clean work area. Walking, lifting up to 60 lbs. Import experience preferred but NOT required, easy transition for Toyota technicians.
- Technicians that enjoy working in a fast paced shop on luxury vehicles
- At least two years general automotive repair experience. TTEN, UTI and other formal training a definite plus.
- Appropriate hand tools for automotive service.
- Valid/insurable driver’s license
- Must be 21 or older for test driving vehicles. This job requires operation of a motor vehicle and therefore is classified as Safety-Sensitive work.
- Quality work, honesty, integrity and willingness to give your best effort
- Starting pay is dependent on experience and ASE certifications, more experience, more ASE, more $$
- Modern clean remodeled shop with widely spaced in ground lifts
- Climate controlled shop, A/C in the shop in the summer time is a definite plus!
- Snap-On work bench and tool box system
- Advancement and training opportunities
- Well established dealer, locally owned
- Paid Health Insurance; Paid Vacation; Profit Sharing Plan
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link here: https://eskridge-lexus.verahr-hiring.com/job/99834/automotive-technician
Apply via link