Clear Creek Independent School District
Maintain, diagnose, repair all components of district air and water-cooled, centrifugal, reciprocating, and screw chiller systems.
- Travel to campuses to troubleshoot and diagnose necessary repairs on chiller systems.
- Recommend, schedule and assist in repairs with contract vendors when scope is beyond in-house capabilities.
- Maintain records in CMMS of chiller type, date of installation, model and serial numbers, manufacturer’s warranties, routine and preventive maintenance, annual assessments and lifecycle information.
- Review district building automation systems daily and document chiller status; including supply and return water temperatures, water pump status, tripped units.
- Take oil samples and replace oil filters as needed.
- Maintain a preventive maintenance schedule as recommended by the manufacturer, industry best practices and the Director of Maintenance.
- Maintain constant communication with campus administrators and the Director of Maintenance regarding HVAC equipment and system failures.
- Participate in after-hours response protocol and respond to emergencies after-hours, on weekends and holidays with little or no notice.
- Exhibit CCISD Core Values of trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship.
- Stay up-to-date professionally through the selection of quality staff development opportunities for personal growth.
- Research district policy, precedent, and current practices prior to taking action.
- Participate as an effective team member who contributes to district, department, and content goals.
- Demonstrate integrity and ethics.
- Display proficient levels of technology applications.
- Utilize time wisely for effective management of job responsibilities.
- Maintain punctuality in daily work times, appointments, and meetings.
- Meet task completion deadlines established by supervisor.
- Maintain friendly customer-service-driven interactions with all stakeholders, students, teachers, administrators, and co-workers.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors to ensure that the goals of the school/department are met.
- Maintain a positive and professional tone in all communication (i.e. email, written, and verbal).
- Perform other duties and accept other responsibilities as assigned.
To view full job description, and to apply, visit website here: https://clearcreekisd.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=6420
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden