Rocky Mountain Yeti / Jackson Hole Ford
Come work in the most beautiful ski town in the US! If you are interested in a career in the automotive business, we welcome you to apply today to join our close-knit family at Rocky Mountain Yeti Jackson. Here, we value growth, employee & customer satisfaction, as well as an environment where you can thrive and advance.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- ASE certifications are ideal
- Must be Ford Certified
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Must have clean & valid driver’s license
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link here: https://careers.hireology.com/rockymountainyetigroup/266030/description
Dealer website here: https://www.jacksonholeford.com/
Apply via link