Assist in complex maintenance, servicing, repair and troubleshooting of elevators and other related machinery and equipment.
- Investigates problems of an electric, mechanical and/or hydraulic nature related to the operation of elevators, dumbwaiters and wheelchair lifts, determines their problems and makes the necessary repairs.
- Conducts preventive maintenance and inspections of elevators, and related devices on a scheduled basis to ensure their effective and efficient operation and conformance to safety regulations and OSHA requirements.
- Performs annual tests to ensure the proper operation of safety devices.
- Assists in determining the suitability of present elevator equipment, proposed modifications and new equipment.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
Education & Background:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certified Elevator Technician degree or Elevator Mechanic License, preferred
- Knowledge and skill in the use of hand and electrical tools such as grinders, drill motors and coring machines.
- Knowledge and skill in the use of electrical reading and testing equipment, hoisting and rigging equipment, chain tackles, etc.
- Free Health Insurance for single coverage
- Low health insurance cost for dependent and family coverage
- 401(k) match toward your retirement account
- Top Pay in the industry
- Advancement Opportunities through our CET training program
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link here:
Apply via link