Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. We are the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across the US representing truck and bus manufacturers. Our franchises include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Whether you desire to be the best Diesel Mechanic or Groundbreaking Leader, we have the infrastructure to help you reach your goals.
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Perform general and detailed repair of all trucks, engines and components.
- Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5 years’ experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician in a dealership or related truck service facility
To view full job description, & to apply, visit link below:
Apply via link
*All Mechanic Jobs, Blue Bird Mechanic Jobs, Bus Mechanic Jobs, Diesel Mechanic Jobs, Ford Mechanic Jobs, IC Bus Mechanic Jobs, International Mechanic Jobs, Isuzu Mechanic Jobs, Peterbilt Mechanic Jobs, Truck Mechanic Jobs