Dick Scott CDJR
Dick Scott Motor Mall is currently seeking an experience & certified level 2 or 3 service technician. This position is responsible for performing vehicle repairs as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. Must have state certification. This dealership carries Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram brand vehicles
- Performs all work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnosing the cause of malfunctions and performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or factory standards.
- Repairing & replacing all parts of a vehicle including wheels, axles, frames, defective ball joint suspensions & brake shoes; installing and repairing air conditioners and servicing components such as compressors, condensers, and controls; and testing electric computer components in automobiles to ensure proper function.
- and more…
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- ASE Certification preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience
To view the full job description, visit https://www.dickscottjobs.com/dick-scott-cdjr.html