PMB Coachwerks is the industry leader in restoration of the highest quality Porsche 914 and 914-6 Automobiles. We provide exceptional automobiles and world-class services to enthusiasts around the globe. Our facility is located in the beautiful Wasatch Mountains/Salt Lake Valley, Utah.
PMB Coachwerks is seeking an Apprentice Mechanic/Shop Helper. This individual must be quality minded, hardworking, punctual and dependable. The candidate will be highly professional, who can work individually, as well as part of a multifunctional team. The Apprentice Mechanic/Shop Helper will work with the Coachwerks department on a full time basis (40 hours per week).
- Help with the movement of vehicles around the shop
- Help the mechanics complete their tasks
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the Coachwerks department
- Inventory, photograph and package parts for shipment/storage
- Maintain vehicle transporter equipment, tools, supplies, inventories, etc.
- Basic automotive repair and maintenance skills are required
- Clean driving record with ZERO points
- Ability to work on an individual basis with limited direction
- Ability to work well with the public
- Previous motorsports experience an advantage
- Competitive Wages
- Fun and Flexible Work Environment
- Ground Floor Opportunity
- Discounted Services and Parts
To apply, submit bio & resume to our email address, with the Subject line of the email reading: “My Resume for Employment at PMB Performance”
View full job description here: https://www.pmbperformance.com/articles/article/9058793/189564.htm