Inspect, modify and repair aircraft at the maintenance base.
- Assist in troubleshooting technical discrepancies and execute repair of company aircraft.
- Assist in accomplishing aircraft inspections per company procedures.
- Have an understanding of test equipment, voltage or amperage measuring, recording devices and navigation troubleshooting equipment.
- Inspect and assist in maintenance of company equipment and tooling.
- Work as a member of a team that will interface with contract maintenance personnel.
- Follow safety measures, good shop practices and cleanliness standards.
- Communicate discrepancies to Maintenance Control department found during inspections and follow directions to assist in troubleshooting and repair faulty conditions.
- Complete on the job training with maintenance staff as assigned by line Supervisor.
- Become proficient in aircraft documentation and insure it is completed accurately per company and FAA procedures prior to aircraft departure.
- Perform Manual and Aircraft parts inventories as required.
- Assist other company departments to ensure on-time departure of company aircraft.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working toward FAA A&P certificate
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software and in use of digital manuals
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Must be able to work in variable weather conditions
- Ability to lift parts and equipment
- Able to work rotating schedules to include weekends, nights and holidays
- Valid Driver License
View full job description, and apply through this link: https://careers.atlasairworldwide.com/careers/
About Atlas Air (Southern Air’s Parent Company)
Apply via link